Information We Collect
We may collect the following information from you:
- Personal information such as your name, address, phone number, and email address
- Health information, including your medical history and dental records
- Payment information, including credit card or insurance information
Use of Information
The information we collect is used for the following purposes:
- To provide you with dental services and treatment
- To communicate with you about your appointments and treatment plans
- To process payment for services rendered
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements
Protection of Information
We take the protection of your personal information very seriously and have implemented appropriate physical, electronic, and administrative measures to safeguard your information.
Disclosure of Information
We may disclose your personal information to third-party service providers as necessary to provide you with dental services and treatment, such as lab technicians, insurance providers, and credit card processing companies.
Your Right to Access and Control Your Information
You have the right to access, modify, and delete your personal information at any time. Please contact us to request access to your information or to make any changes.